Hospital Delivery Bag (待产包).

It's 35 weeks.


It should be the time to pack my hospital delivery bag (待产包). I started to worry when will the baby ready to come up and if the baby is coming out earlier then due date (27/2/15), who is going to do confinement for me and take care the baby because the confinement aunt can only promise to come on 28/2/15. The Chinese New Year is coming, will crash with it? It is the anxiety that expecting mom will have?


Here are something to share what I going to pack in my Hospital Bag:


For Mom:
1. Maternity Pad
2. Breast Pump and feeding bottles
3. Breast Pad
4. Maternity wear: socks, slippers, sarung, jacket or long sleeve shirt
5. Underpad
6. Toiletry
7. Thermos


For Newborn baby:
1. Diapers
2. Blanket
3. Swaddle
4. Mittens and Booties
5. Infant cap
6. Abdomen belt
7. Baby wash
8. Baby wipe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

宝宝四个月收涎仪式

在家坐月子餐

Best Vegan Food @Impian Emas & Setia Tropika