Valerie 6- 7 months

For baby:

Grow:
Victoria weight 5.1kg and length 62cm.

Feeding:
Valerie started with her first solid food at week 23. Just one week earlier than 6 months old. We fed her carrot puree then the next day purple sweet potato and then potato, broncolli, pumpkin, cabbage, Kai Lan, apple, banana, pear, toufu and etc. This time round, I do not follow the rules of trial for 3 days each new food. I'm abit aggressive and add new food every day. I start on one daily feeding then twice a day 50ml purée after 5 days. She can tolerate and is happy to eat. She can finish it fast and swallow better after 3 days. 


She was given her milk as usual too. She drinks around 600- 650ml per day with 100ml each feed. 

Since she has poor weight gain this month, only 100g gain for past weeks, the nurse want us to do further check with doctor. The nurse advice me to feed her porridge and add some olive oil in her diet. So I started her porridge on the 26weeks and to finish her multivitamin drop, mct oil and gripe water. I dint add olive oil in her diet. 

Night time:
She sleeps at around 1030pm when we off the room light and force her latching then only she can fall asleep. Otherwise she will still active to play. She can sleep over the night but I wake up her to latch when I woke up or when she started to make noise. I has stsrting to stop mid night pumping since my breast pump spoilt, I only let her latch at one side and another side use silicone breast shields to collect the milk. Most of the time she only short while then continue her sleep. 

Development:
Valerie can sit up by her own and without assistant  She likes to play with anything put in front of her. 


Her first teeth still haven't grow out. 


She can sit without assistant at 26 weeks old. She can change from sitting position to crawling and standing. She can crawl by using her knees with body up at 26 weeks old. 

She can move when we put her in walker. 

She can roll over and she don't want to in boucher anymore. 

She still like to noise continuously every time she feels sleepy or not happy. 

She starts to knows people around her and she can show her emotion on face. She will give me a big smile and kick her legs when see us. She will looking at me when other hugs her or cry if she don't want that person. Her face can tell her emotion, her pity face looking at mummy want her mom only.

Playing time:
We Would like to play with her milk bottle. She will put everything inside her mouth. 

She takes aeroplane for the first time during Chinese New Year to Penang. First time she goes to penang. She is good and no crying in aeroplane. Feed her drink milk and her purée in aeroplane. She has no crying both way in aeroplane and stay awake with us. I bring her frozen purée to feed her during the stay at penang. 

For Mommy:
Mommy have to prepare puree every morning and bring to her baby sister’s house and keep in fridge for her dinner. Later on I just prepare every two days after I bring her home from baby sister house at 8pm. I keep the stock in fridge and warm it up. 

The milk supply is running low and no more frozen milk. Stock only left 2-3 days supply and keep running low. I only have around 500ml supply each day. And no more bottle feed at mid night, but only latching while I collect the milk at another side by using silicone breast pump. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

宝宝四个月收涎仪式

在家坐月子餐

Best Vegan Food @Impian Emas & Setia Tropika