Kingston 1-2 months


For Baby:
Grow:
Kingston weight is 4kg and length 49cm.

Feeding:
I have extra frozen milk since week 3. Maybe it was result from I over pumping and feeding every 2-3 hours. I am eating too much and hope that increasing pumping can help me lose weight faster. When I let Kingston latched on it,  I will use suction cup to collect the milk on the other side. He is not good in latching, always got sound when latching and I feel the breast not empty yet. So I pumped out the balance after latching.

He was taking 80-100ml every 2 hour during day time. Each feed take 20-40 minutes with average 30minutes during day time. Mid night feed usually take up to 40 minutes to 1 hours.

Night time:
The first week after confinement aunt went back, it was the most tire for mommy. Kingston wake up and making noise now and then throughout the night like every 1-2 hour. He was given milk at 1-2 am and 4-5 am again after his last milk at 10-11pm. Lucky he will sleep when we dim and off the light. The bad thing is he was making noise ‘hmmm...hmmm...’ and aches his tummy. We thought that his has stomach wind that cause him unable to sleep because his tummy is tender and never feel soft. Mommy then helps him to massage tummy every time after bath.

Development:
Kingston like to stretch his tummy like a arches. So he has an outbound navel.

He has more awake time but still sleeping most of the time.

He smiles when you call him.

He will cry for bath in morning if he haven’t bath.


Playing time:
Baby Kingston has his first trip to Midvalley Kuala Lumpur at week 8. He has a good sleep and no cry during the journey.

For Mommy:
Started to get use my daily routine of taking care my little one. I gave him latch every night before sleep and afternoon time.

Mommy spectra S9 breast pump spoilt because of milk back flow cause I did not connect to protector. Since then I let direct latch him at mid night and use suction cup for another side. It has ease mommy a lot and better sleeping time because no need to wait him finish the bottle milk.

Mommy weight go down to 58kg. About 12kg of pregnancy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

宝宝四个月收涎仪式

在家坐月子餐

Best Vegan Food @Impian Emas & Setia Tropika