Good Laser Treatment

I am not one of those people who was blessed with perfect skin. I had suffered from acne, enlarged pores, scarring, super oily and some hyperpigmentation from a young age. I hate my face and envy those good skin people. I always said my face can be used to cook ‘roti canai’. It’s oily enough to be used for cooking. It’s really a self-esteem killer. I’ve tried many ways, skin care product, go beauty salon do facial, go see skin doctor before seeing any aesthetic doctor, applied multiple creams, the scrubs, the exfoliants, the mediation and lotions! When all else fails I cake on the make-up and hope for the best! This was my state of mind, go for aesthetic procedure.

There are definitely doctor.products out there that will help to soften and brighten up my post acne skin but it is not good enough. For best result, I visit the world of lasers to really get those WOW results. When the time I almost want to give up to my face, finally I met this aesthetic doctor after tried few failure treatments at other aesthetic clinic. He is my favorite aesthetic doctor now. His clinic is at Taman Perling, Johor Bharu. He is one of the good and honest doctor in town.

He explained and advised me to have a CO2 laser treatment. It can work well for my skin. He has confident to improve my problems and concerns. He explained, all aesthetic procedures can improve the condition, the level and rate of response and each individual expectation will be different. It is for sure, it can correct my problems to certain level better than before, just the matter of times and need to have some down time and go for few treatments.

CO2 laser will have a down time period for about 3 to 5 days. My face looks red and the scab appears on day 2 or day 3. During this period, I use sun block every day and cover with some beige color sun block only then go back to work on the next day. I am working as a front line and in service line. I meet and talk to my customers every day. I just ignore how people will think about my face. I just behave normal and confident as usual when talking to other. Most of people din’t notice there is anything go wrong to my face, just some of my colleagues or see me often ask me about it. I just answer them with smile, ‘I got a sun burn.’ They just accept my answer and do not ask further. The so call down time actually not as bad as what I think. Some of them would not notice or curious at all.

All good things will come last and after a ‘dark period’. About a week post treatment, almost everyone that passed me by would comment on how fresh, bright, and glowy my skin looked. And it did! For the first time in a long time I actually went foundation free. All I needed was my sun block and I was good to go.

What I like about aesthetic treatment is the results didn’t stop there. Months after my laser procedure, my pores were looking more refined, my scars had softened significantly. One of the many benefits from having a laser is that it builds collagen which in turn helps to plump up our skin. This does take time… but given I had suffered for so many years; a slave to heavy foundations and harsh products, a few months was absolutely worth the wait!

The down time or ‘sun burn like’ is worth to have. Many people will be scared by the down time and the scab is horrible. They think that laser is very damaging, it damages the skin, burn the skin and make the skin becomes sensitive and worst or something else. My advice is bear with it, the true is it is not as damaging as what you see after laser, it is not horrible. It is only involves a very superficial skin and will stimulate your skin rejuvenation after the procedures. What you need to do is follow doctor instruction, avoid long exposure to sun, use sun screen, clean your face gently and use a proper skin care and cream. Avoid see mirror during the down time so that you would not worry or think too much. After all, you will have a better skin. Some condition need to have few times treatment.

For my case, I need to have few times laser treatment to see my skin slowly turns to better one after each treatment every months. I have a friend who I bring her to see Dr Hon too, she has an excellent result. She has huge improvement now, right after one time laser treatment. She also has less obvious redness, scabs and very short recovery time. So, the level and rate of response and recovery time very much depends on individual. For sure, it also depends on your doctor.

I had few time laser with few doctors before I consulting him I have no effect at all. I cannot see any different happened and I also has no down time at all. No redness or scabs. This is not a good things at all because the doctor scares to do laser, they are not treating me at all. They scare of any complaint or complications from their patient. What a waste of money only! But this doctor is different, he is confident and his skill and technique is good. He will do whatever it is needed and suitable for your condition only. That’s why I highly recommend him to all my friends here. The right doctor and right treatment and of course you have to bear with the down time and wait for the result. Aesthetic procedure is not a magic, it takes time to improve and see the result slowly. Always consult back to doctor if I got any concerns and after each treatment. 
Day 3 (clean face without foundation, after washed face)

Day 4 ( at work. Scabs started to fall and healed, left smooth skin after 6 days)

Laser has been more than just a boost in my skins appearance; it’s been a boost in my confidence. That’s always worth it! I am so pleased with the results. What my friends said my skin keeps getting better and better and I look younger now. 

Taman Perling,
81200 Johor Bahru
.
Tel: (+6)07- 238 5663 or (+6)016-722 8468

https://www.facebook.com/Drhonaesthetic

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

宝宝四个月收涎仪式

在家坐月子餐

Best Vegan Food @Impian Emas & Setia Tropika