Good Aesthetic Clinic at Johor Bahru

”It is something I do for myself. Others go to the hairdresser or buy expensive clothes.”

No longer reserved for the rich and famous, aesthetic treatments are now part of the modern day beauty regimen. It is getting popular in age 20's, 30's, 40's and 50's men and women. Aesthetic Medicine is a minimal invasive cosmetic treatment which has undergone clinical research, scientific proven safe and effective. Advances in injectable aesthetic treatments or laser today tackle the signs of ageing such as wrinkles, lines, sagging skin, laser, hair removal and skin problems and etc

In the past few years, I have started to look for aesthetic treatment for my problem skin. I have a big pore, pimples, oily skin and sagging caused by ageing although I am in the 20's :( . I felt super depressed at that moment. I am very envy those who has a smooth and young looking face!!! So, I started to look for beauty saloon first. After spent thousand of money at beauty saloon, I found that beauty saloon cannot improve nor solve my skin problem. Going Beauty saloon not just waste more money and they are unreliable! Please be aware also, if a beauty saloon or beautician is trying to promote to you any advance aesthetic treatment or hair removal treatment, they are actually doing it illegally! They suppose don't have any qualified licence to do such treatment.

My young sister also has about same problem as me. She started to survey for aesthetic doctor and clinic who offer aesthetic treatment. We will go to see that doctor and do treatments with those doctors when heard someone say what clinic provides those treatment. So, we had tried many treatments at few aesthetic clinics. That time, I purposely have day trip went down to Kuala Lumpur few times just because want to do treatment at those clinic.

We put on trust and hope on those doctors each time. But after months and years treatment and changing doctor, our skin do not have any different. I started to lost confident to those doctors and all my money gone like that. Their treatment are not working on us, I believe is their skill problem! I not going to say which clinic or doctor I have visited here, but I have been visited some famous clinic in town. I started not to trust those clinics who always advertised their clinic via media or advertisement medium.

I was upset and depressed again. When everything seem like disappointing me, how lucky I has met this doctor! Dr Hon Kar Foong is the right doctor to help me and improve my concern problems! I believe those who are staying at this area will comment him as a good doctor, not only a good and skilful aesthethic doctor is located at Taman Perling, Johor Bahru.

After consulting Dr , I started to have confident and trust him. I like this doctor, I like the way he explains to his patient, he will only offer treatment that he has confident and have benefit on your main concern problem. He is not like other clinic or beauty saloon who want to get business or commission and doing hard sale to their patient about their products or promoting their attractive promotion treatment.

I found that he is one of the doctor in town who seldom or nearly zero do advertisement on his service or treatment or any promotion package to attract more patient. (under medical law, according to him: doctor or clinic cannot do any promotion or advertisement or even any FREE service and all treatment must be done in qualified place mean registered clinic only and by legally qualified aesthetic doctor only!) I can see he is a good doctor who has passion in his practice and honest to his patient. He is definitely not like those business minded doctor or clinic. Patient have no doubt on his treatments and skills. I noticed that most of his patient know him and come for his treatment from mouth of others.

His clinic is not renovated like a super grand 5 stars clinic, but he can provide you a 5 stars reliability and effective treatments. He is a legally qualified and experience doctor in general practice, dermatology (skin problem), aesthetic and laser treatment. After seeing result from his treatment, I started to find out for his others treatment for my other problems. I have did few treatments in his clinic such as CO2 Laser, Tri-M , Nd-Yag Laser, Carbon Peel, chemical peel, carboxy (burn fat by increase metabolisme), diode laser for hair removal (effective, painless and permanant effect after just few time treatments), thread lift, botox and filler injection and etc. He also got provides many more service and tailored made according to your concern. He also provides tattoo removing, skin problem, moles, malesma, pigmentation and general practice. For more info, you can visit his clinic and consult him.

I strongly recommend to all my friends here, if you are planning to do any aesthetic procedure or painless permanent hair removal or tattoo removal  and looking for a good qualified aesthetic doctor, at Taman Perling. Personally, I still noticed that many of Malaysian still not aware aesthetic treatment that bring natural looking results boosting your confidence, wellbeing, self-esteem. Many of Malaysian still going to unqualified, agent or beauty saloon to have their beauty treatment.

Taman Perling,
81200 Johor Bahru
.
Tel: (+6)07- 238 5663 or (+6)016-722 8468

https://www.facebook.com/Drhonaesthetic







Comments

  1. I'm looking for Aesthetic Clinic in JB area, and found your review on internet.
    This really help to convince myself and give me the courage to pay a visit to Dr. Hon and get consult from him.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here
    I suffer from acne and scars problem for a long time since secondary school and is really frustratingT_T
    Tried a lot of solutions,consult many beauty saloon and even undergone treatment in dr ko but unfortunately i would say is just a waste of money and i cant observe any difference
    Just saw your post and i think i will pay a visit to klinik harmoni('▽'〃)
    May i know your skin condition now? Do it improve after treatment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tq for sharing ur experience. Is it expensive to get the treatment from this clinic?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tq for sharing ur experience. Is it expensive to get the treatment from this clinic?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I would say the price is reasonable and it is not expensive if you are talking about the quality treatment by a quality doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

宝宝四个月收涎仪式

在家坐月子餐

Best Vegan Food @Impian Emas & Setia Tropika