Wedding Dairy

It's has been 5 months I being a wife and stay with in-law. My life still no much changes except I am pregnant for 5 months now. :) How lucky I am because I have a good parent-in-law and his family members are all very good and easy to get along with. They are like part of my family now. I believe most girls are worry and afraid the life changes after married and how to get along with in-law family. Thanks god for giving this good husband and easy to get along with his family members.

When talking about wedding, it's a big plan and need a lot of time and effort to make it happened when a couple planning to get married.  For us, we took 6-7 months for the whole process.

mid Nov 2013- Chosen our engagement ring and wedding band (waited for 3 months to collect our tailored make ring in Feb 2014)
Dec 2013- pick a good date and both family meeting for the first time in Penang
Jan- April- shopping for our wedding necessary, finding for wedding venue, food and restaurant and compose our story and growing up slideshow
Feb 2014- non-professional pre-wedding photography in Japan 
1.3.2014-  Registration of Marriage 
1.4.2014-  Symbolic wedding ceremony with pre-wedding photography at Santorini
11.5.2014- Delivery of Bethrothal Gifts (过大礼) 
15.5.2014- Bed setting ceremony (安床)
17.5.2014- Traditional wedding ceremony and gate crash at Johor Bahru and buffet dinner
7.6.2014-  Wedding dinner at Penang for bride side's relative and friend 

For those who are interested on my Wedding Ceremony at Santorini click here

Below are something to share with:
1. Wedding Gown
2. Wedding Shoe at ChristyNg Local designer shoe


3. Wedding invitation card

4. Wedding Biscuit (过大礼, 喜饼)
5. Bed setting ceremony (安床, 子孙桶)

6. Western Buffet Dinner by Niniq Bistro and Café
7. Wedding Dinner at Penang Goh Teo Kee Restaurant
8. Wedding cake by Secret Recipe

Here I want to specially thanks to my:
Wedding make up and hair do by Shanice Make up and Hair Do https://www.facebook.com/shanicemakeupNhairstyling?fref=ts

Wedding Photographer by Chen Jeremy https://www.facebook.com/chen.jeremy.5?fref=ts
Wedding Videographer by wysonsoo http://wysonsoovideography.blogspot.com/
Table and venue balloon decoration by My sister

Comments

  1. Congrats dear! I am very happy for you. It’s just fantastic that you shared your wedding details here. Actually I am also going to get married pretty soon and looking for ideas for decorating my wedding location venue but it’s quite confusing as you have so much to choose from. Isn’t it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

宝宝四个月收涎仪式

在家坐月子餐

Best Vegan Food @Impian Emas & Setia Tropika