My little one meet the world

When come to 37 weeks of pregnancy, my hubby and I started to guess when will our little one ready to come out and meet us. We were panic when my doctor told me that I may deliver at week 37 or 38 as my belly seem like harden. I have to opt for confinement center in case I  deliver any day early than week 40 because my appointed confinement aunt will only come at week 40 that is on 10th of Chinese New Year.

Since week 37, we are waiting everyday. Here goat year came yet no delivery sign. Lucky, I still can enjoy the Chinese New Year food, cookies and shopping! But we started to get worried when came to week 40. The baby is post date!

I started to search how to induce labor naturally. I tried climb staircase 50 floors, walking alot, eat spice curry, vineger, very concentrated honey (100ml honey+100ml water) but all not working on me. My cervix still not rippen and it was only 1cm.

I admited to hospital on Monday to go for inducing labour.

The doctor checked and the cervix was opened 2cm and position -2. He applied some Prostin gel to ripe the cervix at 12.30 mid night. There are stil no strong contraction or labour pain throughout the night. The next day morning, 9am, my cervix was opened 3cm and the doctor manually pocked my amnionic fluid. Then I was pushed to labour room to ready for labour. We were happy because we has waited for this long time.

In labour room, there were some blood came out at 10am. The nurses put me on baby heartbeat and my contraction monitoring. I was on Oxytoxin drip 3ml/hour to help for contraction. My contraction was shown strong and frequent now but I stil felt no pain, pain score 1. ( pain score rate 0 to 10 from less to severe) I still not forget to watapps my friends to share the news and happy I din't feel pain.

At 12.30 noon, the pain score 5 yet tolerable. Doctor came to check at 1pm and told only 4 m and position  -2. How dissapoiting I was because still a long wait to go for cervix fully open to 10cm (baby ready to come out). The doctor increased my drip to 6ml/hour. I started to has less energy because I was hungry as I only took a small bun in morning. I beg my hubby to buy me a bun as the nurses not allowed all mom to eat when in labour.

At 2pm, pain score 10. I started to untolerable the pain. At 3pm, I become less Nd less energy. Maybe because I was hungry. Again i beg my hubby allowed me to take another bun.  I asked my hubby buy me a bun for me.

After a bun stil no energy. I felt very uneasy and took a deep breath at each time the contraction came. My hubby asked me to push at each time of contraction. I felt like I am going to faith but how lucky my hubby is beside me and comfort me all the time.
The pain already mask the pain of doing cervix check and insert catheter to pass the urine

At 4.45pm the doctor checked again. It was 8cm and position -1. I was happy but stil need to wait till 10cm. Maybe another 2 hours I was told. This time i felt like the urge of pass motion. I can't control with the urge and I jus push stronly. I fekt it's going to come out. I adked the nurse to call for the doctor. Finally the doctor came and my last push the baby was out. Our little one is ready to meet the world at 5.33pm on Tuesday.

At this time, i felt thankful and I like a death body and don't have any extra energy to move.

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

宝宝四个月收涎仪式

在家坐月子餐

Best Vegan Food @Impian Emas & Setia Tropika