New born

My baby Victoria grows pretty fast.  She is 16 weeks today. She is a big big baby now.

It is the 112th day I am living my life with a little human in my house. Everything went really well and I was recovering good and I can fit back all my pants and clothes before pregnancy in 10 weeks time when back to work. I am amazed at how we quickly adapted to having each other in our lives. Everything I feels perfect now.

First month:
Grow:
Victoria born at 3.3kg and length 49cm.

Feeding:
mix formula milk and breast milk. Mommy first colostrum 20ml at 5th day. Baby was feed 60ml till week 3 then 80ml at week 3 and week 4 every 2.5 to 3 hours.

Night time:
She woke up 2 times for milking during the night and was taken care by confinenent aunt. She slept at around 10pm after she lacthed till fall asleep.

Development:
She is very peaceful all the time. Confinement aunt like her so much because she can do more cooking and mommy can rest more. But some days baby stayed awake for 2 to 3 hours and want to latch every 1 to 2 hours for 40 minutes to 1 hour. I guess she is not feeling full. At the same time I also use her to help me produce more breast milk! After a week of lacthing, baby started to cry for mommy nipples and refused bottle feeding and oftenly not finished her milk given in bottle. (It's a waste if given is breast milk which have to drink in one hour after consume). The feeding process can up to 1 hour just to let her continue to drink the milk.

Playing time:
Victoria can stare at the black and white picture for few minutes as her vision training. Started to get response to a very short distance at week 3. Roughly a feeding distance and she can see mommy face when feeding.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

宝宝四个月收涎仪式

在家坐月子餐

Best Vegan Food @Impian Emas & Setia Tropika